※ MAIN CHECKING ITEMS BEFORE OPERATION
1) Please Confirm all bolts located in all parts, loosen nuts and missing parts surely.
2) Please check moving operation with seeding roll and active parts in lubricated condition smoothly
3) Please put correct seeds without any other stones and materials in mixture condition together.
4) Please confirm sowing the seeds that are evenly dropped down to the ground occasionally.
5) Please check worn out part of brush and guide plate occasionally as it is supply items. If they are worn out fully, it must be replaced with new one.
6) It is allowed to check blocked holes on seeding roll with agrichemicals, coating chips and waste occasionally.
7) It is needed to prepare a bed (Field) cultivated to flat condition before sowing the seeds completely.
8) It gives a poor accuracy when operating speed is exceeded more than required 0.5~0.7m/sec STD seeding speed.
9) If possible, please do not wet seeds in the water and it is not allowed to wet coated seeds absolutely.
10) Please understand the inside of seed hopper may not be function in bridge appearance using with corn and bean so the hopper must be tapped by hands to make sure sowing the seeds continuously.
11) Please protect roller clutch of roll shaft from the dust safely when it is disassembled fully.
- Related Keywords :
- Date Posted : 2006. 09. 04
- Valid Until : 2007. 09. 04